Wellspring is a beautiful choice for your wedding venue. The owner, Ms. B., is a professional wedding planner and floral designer. She and her staff specialize in complete wedding panning for up to 125 guests, including the following:
- Flower arrangements
- Bridal party flowers
- Gourmet Catering
- Serving ware
- Guest favors
From the bride’s breakfast to the tossing of petals at the Send-Off, we have every detail for a complete Country Living wedding experience.
On our property lies a small cottage filled with wedding decor! When you decide to use Wellspring as your wedding venue, you may choose to rent from this treasure trove of antiques for your ceremony and reception decorations. When you come tour our venue, you’ll be shown a catalogue of ideas and articles to use in your original design and vision for your wedding and reception.
- Variety of vintage vases
- Variety of quality glass votives
- Wire, wood, bubble glass, etc.
- Unusual Baskets, lanterns
- Staging and 4 choices of backdrops for the ceremony
- Variety of vintage farm tables for buffets, sign in, drinks , bars, etc
- Furniture and Candy jars for give aways
- Wood Cookies
- A complete canopy with lots of props for snaps
- Wire gates and easels
- A fire pit
- and MUCH more
We have strong, trusted relationships with local vendors and can offer recommendations and contact info for the following professionals:
- Bar tenders
Pricing is determined by the customized choices and needs. At a basic starting level, our venue can be booked for $6500 to include the following:
- All of the rooms for 2 nights and 3 days sleeping 18
- Breakfast buffet for both mornings with the option to do a brunch for one morning on the depot porch for the bride and her girls
- Full use of the property for the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception
- Over-head twinkle lights around the gazebo and a lighted path to the bathrooms
- 3 lighted canopies
- A 2 stall portable bathroom near the reception site
- Help with planning and Day-of coordination
Contact us to schedule a tour of our property and accommodations, see our available wedding decor, and sit down for a complimentary consultation with Ms. B.!
*Note: All of our rooms combined sleep 18 adults in 16 beds and can furnish up to 4 twin air beds and 1 pack-n-play.
We love hosting family reunions at Wellspring! Please let us know if we can accommodate any special requests. We can even prepare an extra meal (for an addition cost) that is sure to please everyone from the proud grandparents to the adorable young cousins.
Booking for 2 nights and 3 days is $2,550. This includes 2 breakfast buffets and full use of the property. Our rooms sleep 18 total in 16 beds, and we can also furnish up to 4 twin air beds and 1 pack-n-play! Contact us for availability and reservations.
Sometimes a special occasion simply requires a fun getaway! Let us know how we can help you prepare special decorating, surprises, etc. We have even had husbands call ahead for us to collect and prepare all of their wives’ favorite things to surprise them with upon arrival. How do you want to celebrate your special person or occasion? We can help you make it happen!
- Girlfriend getaways
- Engagement parties
We have hosted all kinds of groups, teams, clubs, trainings, and retreats! Contact us to tell us about your upcoming event, and we’ll help you make it happen!
- Corporate retreats
- Business training
- Team building
- Club meets
- Church retreats
- Workshop groups